Saturday, March 10, 2007

While we're gone...


Alright, kiddies. Jacob, Christina, Laura and I will be off on a 'Location Shoot' in the Republic of Georgia until the 19th of March *wink*. And you know what that means? It means that you can check up on us at
[http://www.republicofgeorgiatrip.blogspot.com/]!!! (oh, my!)


So, while we're gone, I really do need people to do a little bit of Location shooting back here. Go to your nearest hotel (or one that you happen to be passing) and take pictures of the elevator and the lobby. At least ten pictures of the interior/exterior. Don't forget to snap a few of the ceiling and the floor as well as the buttons. And feel free to take a ride as a reward ;D


I will still have email, so feel free to drop a line or message me your finds. We will not have our cell phones and I'm sure Flowers would go through with his promise to sell Jacob and me to Chetchnia if I gave you all his. So, email is the best idea for everyone involved ^_^;


Have a fantastic Spring Break, don't forget to totally rock at SXSW and, most importantly, if you have not yet requested a screening at http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/ for Austin...well, let's just say those Georgian sword dancers might give me a few ideas...>) *innocent smirk*

No comments: