Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tomorrow...


Tomorrow is Friday, folks, and you know what that means? Meeting time! *yay* I've written up a couple of sketches/predicaments and will have them for you all to read.

Many of you have been asking about my trip to the Republic of Georgia and I am here to tell you that I am in the process of compiling and sifting through all of our 3200+ pictures and countless hours of footage in order to make a really cool presentation for anyone interested. I will be showing it at one of the film club meetings after it is complete, so be sure to check in here once in a while to catch the date I'll be showing it!
Also, is anyone going to McDonald Observatory with Astronomy Club from March 29th to April 1st? I want to film it and was wondering if I had an extra camera hand to literally "give me a hand" *har dee har*. If you are, please comment. Thanx!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how everyone forgot about the meeting...
-_-
(allison)