Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New Members

Welcome Deanna, Chelsea and Glen to our humble little Film Club! Glad to have you ^^.

If anyone is going to SXSW in the next week, please take lots of pictures and bring your video cameras to capture all the excitement. Ironically (and demmed unfortunate, too), I will be in the Republic of Georgia for the festival and will be unable to attend. That is why we need our Field Agents to go out and capture it all for me...er, for Film Club. Yeah, that's it ;D

Also, don't forget to check out www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com, make an account and Request A Screening for Austin, Texas! We ALL want this movie to come to town, eh?! >)

...Also:
I want this so badly as well ;D

Caption reads : (because even a fake show deserves fans)

10 comments:

Ian said...

I believe you just hit the max geeky. Tune in next week when Allison goes even further.

Unknown said...

Ha ha. You have no idea the depths of my geekiness ;D

Unknown said...

Oh, this is allison btw. I'm just on a different email account and I'm too lazy to switch over at the moment ^_^;

Julian said...

OOGA BOOGA

Comment!

*runs off*

Unknown said...

...I don't think you people really understand the concept of commenting ^^;

Anonymous said...

Actually, I do think that I'm quite aware of the depths of your geekiness *recalls random [incriminating] conversations at four in the morning involving Daisy Wenham, Hugh Jackman, etc.*

So, I probably won't really be at the meeting tomorrow, but I'll be there before so if anyone has anything to say to me they must say it then (plus I leave after first period, so don't think that you'll be able to catch me between classes).

Happy break-ness!

Anonymous said...

Okay...wtf? I really have NO idea why it's saying that my account name is Frodo.
...that totally ruins my whole rant about geekyness.
Damn

P.S. This is the other Allison, by the way. Seriously...my google account is under the name "Allison" so I really don't know what's going on. I suppose I'm going to have to start logging in with my other gmail account.

allison said...

Yeah, I guessed it was you as you're the only one who would have 'frodo' as your username ;D

...*sigh* That conversation at 4am was really, really funny though.
"Van Helsing?! I don't want to go to Transylvannia!!!"
-breaks up in hysterics-

Ian said...

Allison I hope you have a wonderful trip with your two swaying teachers, and 3 friends to the other side of the world. And hope you bring me back something, anything will do. Possible something starting with a 's' and ending in a 't'.

Julian said...

WATCH OUT FOR THAT SEVEN!!!!!