Friday, March 2, 2007

This Morning's Meeting




Hey everyone. I'm sorry if I can't make it to this morning's meeting. As some of you may have heard, my Uncle has just passed away. We're all scurrying to make funeral arrangements and I had to make everything ready this morning for my Aunt, who's flying down today. So, that's what's up, if anyone was wondering why I missed the beginning of school yesterday and possibly the meeting today. I hope everything will go well (but I'm sure it will with Ian at the helm, Mr. Get-it-Done, who has every right to tell me to get my rear in gear). -ha ha-

I will hopefully be able to talk to you all seperately today during school.
ALSO: Everyone auditioning for Julian's 'Outbreak', that is TODAY after school. Don't miss it if you are interested.




COUNTDOWN TO REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA: 8 more days!!!


4 comments:

Ian said...

Ian: Comment

Jacob N said...

...I think it's creepy that this computer knows who I am, especially since I don't have a Blogger, and not to mention that this is Solomon's computer...

Anyway, this is me commenting. May this upcoming school week whizz (whizz?) by us, so that we may get to Europe ever sooner! ^_^

Ian said...

Your kidding right, this week will last 10.

Unknown said...

I think the comments run through Gmail, yaycob, or maybe just email addresses...Though really I don't know a thing about it.

HERE I AM, COMMENTING.